Website SRS Design
Kansas City's Top Recognized Interior Design Studio.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High proficiency using Microsoft Excel and general data entry
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and personable phone etiquette
- Computer proficiency with the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to handle various projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize tasks with fast paced environment
Common Daily Tasks
- Support for sales team
- Client communications
- Builder communications
- Set up appointments
- Set up project files
- Create quotes, update plan standards, and showroom pricelists
- Product selection form entry
- Track builder job progress
- Collect balances due for clients
- Enter system product information
- Manage our sample library for flooring and furnishing department, pull discontinued samples and put showroom samples away as needed, etc.
Not Required but a Plus:
- Ability to generate furniture plans using jobsite measures using SmartDraw or similar program
- PowerPoint presentation experience including the ability to create vision boards for client presentation
- Experience in the flooring industry
- Experience in the window treatment industry
- Experience in the furniture industry
- Minimum 2 year associates degree.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
SRS Design provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org